Use Interac e-Transfer at participating financial institutions:
We now accept e-Transfer payments!
How to pay by e-Transfer
If you use e-transfer services through you bank or credit union, than you're already familiar with how the process works. Here are the instructions that I would like you to follow when setting up :
1. Determine How Much To Pay
If you are buying a service for the first time, select which service you would like to purchase from either the Pricing or Services page. At checkout, select OFFLINE for the payment method.
If you are paying an invoice, just go immediately to step 2.
2. Go To Your Online Banking Account
Log into your online banking account and go to the area where you make payments. Look for the Transfer Funds section where you manage your payees.
3. Set Up Mission: ImPOOPable as an Interac e-Transfer Payee
You only have to do this once and then we will always appear in your list of payees for future e-Transfer payments.
- Create the payee name as "Mission: ImPOOPable"
- Use "firstname.lastname@example.org" for the email address
- We are set up for auto deposit so no need for a security question
- Select "Continue".
4. Make Your Payment
Now that we're all set up, go back to the Transfer Funds area and select Make an e-Transfer.
- Select Mission: ImPOOPable as the recipient
- Enter the amount of your payment
- Select which bank account payment is coming from
- Select the current date
- Select "One-Time Payment"
- Select "Submit"
(note: the above steps will vary from bank to bank but should be similar).
5. All Done!